i hope something here will make you smile.




11.17.2011

Beautiful day, beautiful week, beautiful life.

I've been thinking about you more than usual today. Your phone number with your name is still in my phone. Sometimes I just want to call it...& hang up before the woman says "this number is no longer in service."
I remember that moment I first listened to your voicemail. Like it happened a few hours ago. Sitting on the beach in Florida, I dial my voicemail to hear you say, "Hello Michaela. I hope your having a beautiful day, beautiful week, beautiful life." You didn't have to tell me who was calling. I knew your distinctive voice. Although I lost that voicemail, I can replay it in my head. Everyday. I'll never forget it. Today it was on repeat.
You were calling me to ask if I would be in one your plays with you. That alone is a beautiful thought that makes me smile a different smile. Knowing that those were the times you outshined the world. & you wanted me to be a part.
Well, now you're with me all the time. I feel you around. Heaven only seems a vacation away. Thank you for letting me smile in thought of you, instead of tears. It's hard, I'm trying.
Missing you took my heart to a place I never knew could miss something so much. I love you.

All my love,
"Little One"

No comments: