i hope something here will make you smile.




11.21.2011

25 days of Christmas.
25 days of kindness.




I was inspired by somebody to try something new this year for Christmas. I think it's so easy to get caught up in selfishness around the holiday's & I just want to refresh myself with better deeds. Christmas is about giving, joy, & love. So, there's this longing in my heart that I feel I am lead to do this. With Christmas being my absolute favorite time of year & part of the spirit of giving, I can't think of a better time to do it.
I have decided starting December 1st, to celebrate the 25 days of Christmas as the 25 days of random acts of kindness. I think kindness has become a lost art.

"If we all do one random act of kindness daily, we just might set the world in the right direction."

Each day of December, I want to spread one (if not more) random act of kindness to a stranger I cross paths with. I am hoping each day will lead me to do something, but I am preparing a few things beforehand as well. Each day I want to post about the experience that comes of it. Stay continued to hear about it. I can't think of anything I'd rather do this Christmas. So excited.
Tis' the season! :)

Happy Giving!

No comments: