i hope something here will make you smile.




2.16.2012

Heart Day.



"Made him just for you. His name is Aj &

his heart is forever frozen in time with yours."


Reason 14 why Michaela is my love: She is always kind & loving in every situation :)

Reason 13 why Michaela is my love: She loves the snow almost as much as me ;)

Reason 12 why Michaela is my love: She thinks my nerdiness is sexy :)

Reason 11 why Michaela is my love: What can I say, I like the way your put together ;)

Reason 10 why Michaela is my love: She despises olives as much as I!

Reason 9 why Michaela is my love: She is the best at the tongue game. Yes I said it

Reason 8 why Michaela is my love: She snors oh so beautifully :)

Reason 7 why Michaela is my love: When I'm sick she will go out of her way just so I can have my Vicks fix :)

Reason 6 why Michaela is my love: She is making a collage out of hearts, which I think is super awesome!

Reason 5 why Michaela is my love: She has the biggest heart and is so beautiful inside & out

Reason 4 why Michaela is my love: She accepts me for my flaws & cares for me

unconditionally & that means more to me than she knows

Reason 3 why Michaela is my love: She is the only person who can finish my sentences :)

you're awesome babe

Reason 2 why Michaela is my love: She is my best friend :)

Reason 1 why Michaela is my love: Because I'm falling in love with you.



All day Valentine's day, I recieved text messages starting at about 7am until the evening when I saw him. I received a picture of my snowman before seeing it in person. BETTER THAN FLOWERS ANY DAY. That was the BEST thing he could have ever done. Ever. Love. All these reasons kept coming each hour but stopped after number 2. Number 1 was left to tell me in person after dinner. Which I cooked by the way. He works everyday cooking starting at 5am & doesn't stop until about 3 or 4pm. The least I could do was get out of my comfort place & make my way to the kitchen, in which I do not excel in. However, it was a surprising success!! I surprised him that evening & he couldn't have been more excited. He deserved every bit of it. So happy. After dinner he looked at me & says "Reason number 1, Michaela, is because I'm falling in love with you."

Ahhhhhhh. How, when, where, what, why, did he come from? Not sure, but he is for keeps. & I have never ever been happier. & Love is becoming a beautiful thing that I continue to learn about every day with him.

This was the BEST day I could have ever imagined. I don't know how I ended up where I am right at this moment but I wouldn't give a single piece of it away.

Happy heart.

No comments: